If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from Extraordinary.site. Remember, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. A return merchandise authorization number can be requested by clicking on the Return Request Form, please see our note below regarding Special Orders. All purchases, accessories, serial numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. Any signs of wear or removal of parts will result in refusal of your return and or incur a 20% restocking fee.
If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact Extraordinary.site within 5 days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
If a return shipping label is provided via email, please print the label and tape it to the shipping carton. We do not reimburse or refund shipping charges if a third-party shipper is used, such as Mail Boxes Etc. or Postal Annex.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number online, please go to the Return Request Form. Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for ten days.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- We suggest that you send your item(s) via insured, traceable means, such as UPS. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipment fee incurred by Extraordinary.site to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Select items sold on Extraordinary.site may be considered a “Special Order” and subject to a limited return policy. A “Special Order” may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor, all orders that have a sale price equal or greater than $4000, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the Extraordinary.site staff via mail, fax or e-mail.
We do not accept international returns even if the item is defective. Due to the nature of using third party international services, we can not accept any returns from international countries. Please note that you are buying at your own risk when you checkout internationally.